Sunday, September 7, 2008

Frank Dicksee paintings

Frank Dicksee paintings
Ford Madox Brown paintings
Federico Andreotti paintings
threw another party at the Powerhouse," he said. "I'll let you fellows entertain us with an eye-gouging contest. Winner gets Stacey, loser gets Lacey."
"He couldn't tell the difference nohow!" Greene said. "I wish I couldgive him my gosh-durn eyeball, let him see how blind he is!"
Leonid glared from the cell. "Me too you, if George didn't say selfish like Ira Hector."
"Say what you want!" Greene shouted. "Anyhow he's not a Founderless Student-Unionist. Ira's okay, when all's said and done!"
"Like you, hah?"
"When you come right down to it! What the heck anyhow!"
"Goodbye, Georgie," Max interrupted, and I realized that the cell was relocked, with only him and Leonid inside, "Founder help you, you should pass all now and don't fail anything."
I pressed the hand that fetched my purse and stick to me, urged him to remember that Failure and Passage were inseparable and equally unreal, and exhorted

No comments: