Sunday, July 13, 2008

Caravaggio paintings

Caravaggio paintings
Claude Lorrain paintings
RHETT: Scarlett! Whoah. Climb into this buggy, this is no day for walking, you\'ll get run over. SCARLETT: Rhett, ride me to where Aunt Pitty is, please. RHETT: Panic\'s a pretty sight, isn\'t it. Whoah, whoah. That\'s just another one of General Shermans calling cards. He\'ll be paying us a visit soon.SCARLETT: I\'ve gotta get out of here, I gotta get out of here before the Yankees come.RHETT: And leave your work at the hospital? Or have you had enough of death and lice and men chopped up? Well I suppose you weren\'t meant for sick men, Scarlett. SCARLETT: Don\'t talk to me like that, Rhett, I\'m so scared, I wish I\'d get out of here! RHETT: Let\'s get out of here together. No use staying here, letting the South come down around your ears. There are too many nice places to go and visit. Mexico, London, Paris...SCARLETT: With you?RHETT: Yes Ma\'am. I\'m the man who understands you and admires you for

No comments: