Friday, June 13, 2008

Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Painting painting

Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Painting painting
William Etty William Etty painting
I pray, sir, tell me, is it possibleThat love should of a sudden take such hold?
LUCENTIO
O Tranio, till I found it to be true,I never thought it possible or likely;But see, while idly I stood looking on,I found the effect of love in idleness:And now in plainness do confess to thee,That art to me as secret and as dearAs Anna to the queen of Carthage was,Tranio, I burn, I pine, I perish, Tranio,If I achieve not this young modest girl.Counsel me, Tranio, for I know thou canst;Assist me, Tranio, for I know thou wilt.
TRANIO
Master, it is no time to chide you now;Affection is not rated from the heart:If love have touch'd you, nought remains but so,'Redime te captum quam queas minimo.'
LUCENTIO
Gramercies, lad, go forward; this contents:The rest will comfort, for thy counsel's sound.

No comments: