Wednesday, January 30, 2008

picture of the last supper

无框画 油画网
the last supper painting
picture of the last supper
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
When we heard the familiar step and the brisk rat-tat,I rose and wentalong to the box.There were four or five letters,I remember.The last one Ilooked at was addressed in printed characters. "Poirot,"I cried......My voice died away. "It has come?Open it,Hastings.Quickly.Every moment may be needed.Wemust make our plans." I tore open the letter (Poirot for once did not reproach me withuntidiness)and extracted the printed sheet.
oil paintings "Read it,"said Poirot. I read aloud: Poor Mr Poirot,-Not so good at these little criminal matters as youthought yourself,are you?Rather past your prime,perhaps?Let us see if youcan do any better this time.This time it's an easy one.Churston on the30th.Do try and do something about it!It's a bit dull having it all my wonway,you know! Good hunting.Ever yours,A B C "Churston,"I said,jumping to our owncopy of an A B C."Let's see where it is."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

picture of the last supper"