Monday, January 28, 2008

contemporary abstract painting

contemporary abstract painting
painting idea
floral oil painting
michelangelo painting
As I said,Megan Barnard's words,and still more the crisp businessliketone in which they were uttered,made me jump. Poirot,however,merely bowed his head gravely. "A la bonne heure,"he said."You are intelligent,mademoiselle." Megan Barnard said,still in the same detached tone: "I was extremely fond of Betty.But my fondness didn't blind me fromseeing exactly the kind of silly little fool she was-and even telling her soupon occasions!Sisters are like that." "And did she pay any attention to your advice?"
oil paintings "Probably not,"said Megan cynically. "Will you,mademoiselle,be precise." The girl hesitated for a minute or two. Poirot said with a slight smile: "I will help you.I heard what you said to Hastings.That your sister wasa bright,happy girl with no men friends.It was-un peu-the opposite that wastrue,was it not?" Megan said slowly:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

contemporary abstract painting"