Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rembrandt Painting

Rembrandt Painting
"It makes me so stupid.I cannot even remember what it was I wanted tosay to you." "Was it something about your husband's death?" "Car's death?Yes,perhaps......Mad,poor creature-the murderer,I mean. It's all the noise and the speed nowadays-people can't stand it.I'vealways been sorry for mad people-their heads must feel so queer.And then,being shut up-it must be so terrible.But what else can one do?If they killpeople......"She shook her head-gently pained."You haven't caught himyet?"she asked. "No,not yet." "He must have been hanging round here that day." "There were so many strangers about,Lady Clarke.It is the holidayseason."
Rembrandt Painting
"Yes-I forgot......But they keep down by the beaches,they don't come upnear the house." "No stranger came to the house that day." "Who says so?"demanded Lady Clarke,with a sudden vigour. Poirot looked slightly taken aback. "The servants,"he said."Miss Grey." Lady Clarke said very distinctly: "That girl is a liar!" I started on my chair.Poirot threw me a glance. Lady Clarke was going on,speaking now rather feverishly.
Rembrandt Painting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rembrandt Painting

Anonymous said...

Rembrandt Painting

Anonymous said...

The Singing Butler