Tuesday, October 30, 2007

William Bouguereau Biblis painting

Biblis painting
William Bouguereau Biblis
Charity painting
Christ In The Storm On The Sea Of Galilee
not. Better women would not. People say I must be cold-natured--sexless--on account of it. But I won't have it! Some of the most passionately erotic poets have been the most self-contained in their daily lives." ¡¡¡¡ "Have you told Mr. Phillotson about this university scholar friend?" ¡¡¡¡ "Yes--long ago. I have never made any secret of it to anybody." ¡¡¡¡ "What did he say?" ¡¡¡¡ "He did not pass any criticism--only said I was everything to him, whatever I did; and things like that." ¡¡¡¡ Jude felt much depressed; she seemed to get further and further away from him with her strange ways and curious unconsciousness of gender. ¡¡¡¡ "Aren't you REALLY vexed with me, dear Jude?" she suddenly asked, in a voice of such extraordinary tenderness that it hardly seemed to come from the same woman who had just told her story so lightly. "I would rather offend anybody in the world than you, I think!" ¡¡¡¡ "I don't know whether I am vexed or not. I know I care very much about you!" ¡¡¡¡ "I care as much for you as for anybody I ever met." ¡¡¡¡ "You don't care MORE! There, I ought not to say that. Don't answer it!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biblis painting

Anonymous said...

Biblis painting

Anonymous said...

Biblis painting