Thursday, April 2, 2009

Caravaggio Narcissus

Caravaggio NarcissusCaravaggio Madonna di LoretoThomas Moran Grand Canyon
myself have decided -‘
The Dean glowered at a very small bishop.
‘He kicked me! He kicked me!’
‘Ooo! I said the Archdeacon of Thrume, stoutly. There was a crash from above. A chaise-longue cantered down the stairs and smashed through the hall door.
‘I think perhaps the guards are still trying to free the Patrician,’ said the High Priest. ‘Apparently even his secret passages locked themselves.’ ‘All of them? I thought the sly devil had ‘em everywhere,’ said Ridcully.
‘All locked,’ said the High Priest. ‘All of them.’
‘Almost all of them,’ said a voice behind him.
never did, my son.’‘You bloody well did,’ the Dean hissed. ‘Sideways, so they wouldn’t see!’ ‘- have decided -‘ repeated Ridcully, glaring at the Dean, ‘to pursue a solution to the current disturbances in a spirit of brotherhood and goodwill and that includes you, Senior Wrangler.’‘I couldn’t help it! He pushed me.’‘Well! May you be forgiven!’
81

No comments: