Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bastida Three Boats By A Shore

Bastida Three Boats By A ShoreBastida On the Sand Valencia BeachBastida Maria with HatBastida In the Rowing Boat Zarauz
Hullo, Frodo my lad!' said Bilbo. `So you have got here at last. I hoped you would manage it. Well, well! So all this feasting is in your honour, I hear. I hope you enjoyed yourself?''Why weren't you there?' cried Frodo. `And why haven't I been allowed to see you before?'`Because you were asleep. I have seen a good deal of youbright twinkle in it and no sign of sleepiness that Frodo could see. `Wake up! I was not asleep. Master Elrond. If you want to know, you have all come out from your feast too soon, and you have disturbed me-in the middle of making up a song. I was stuck over a line or two, and was thinking about them; but now I don't suppose I shall ever get them right. There will be such a deal of singing that the ideas will be driven clean out of my head. I shall have to get my friend the DĂșnadan to help me. Where is he?'Elrond laughed. `He shall be found,' he said. `Then you two shall go into a corner and finish your task, and we. I have sat by your side with Sam each day. But as for the feast` I don't go in for such things much now. And I had something else to do.'`What were you doing?'`Why, sitting and thinking. I do a lot of that nowadays, and this is the best place to do it in, as a rule. Wake up, indeed!' he said, cocking an eye at Elrond. There was a will hear it and judge it before we end our merrymaking.' Messengers were sent to find

No comments: