Thursday, November 27, 2008

Matisse Moroccan Landscape

Matisse Moroccan LandscapeMatisse Moorish ScreenMatisse Lying NudeMatisse Luxe I
quite glad of the excuse not to stop and say hello. . . .

"I think that's them, Al," said Ginny suddenly.

   A group of four people emerged from the mist, standing alongside the very last carriage. Their faces only came into focus when Harry, Ginny, Lily, and Albus had drawn right up to them.
"No, I didn't," said Hermione, "I had complete faith in you."    "As a matter of fact, I did Confund him," Ron whispered to Harry, as together they lifted Albus's trunk and owl onto the train. "I only forgot to look in the wing mirror, and let's face it, I can use a Supersensory Charm for that."
"Hi," said Albus, sounding immensely relieved.

Roses, who was already wearing her brand-new Hogwarts robes, beamed at him.

   "Parked all right, then?" Ron asked Harry. "I did. Hermione didn't believe I could pass a Muggle driving test, did you? She thought I'd have to Confound the examiner."

No comments: