Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Steve Hanks Forever a Mystery painting

Steve Hanks Forever a Mystery painting
Gustav Klimt The Tree of Life painting
name of the vessel was the Four Sisters and they were to be gone about nine weeks.
"It must have been a relief to Leslie. But she never said anything. From the day of her marriage she was just what she is now--cold and proud, and keeping everyone but me at a distance. I won't be kept at a distance, believe me! I've just stuck to Leslie as close as I knew how in spite of everything."
"She told me you were the best friend she had," said Anne.
"Did she?" exclaimed Miss Cornelia delightedly. "Well, I'm real thankful to hear it. Sometimes I've wondered if she really did want me around at all--she never let me think so. You must have thawed her out more than you think, or she wouldn't have said that much itself to you. Oh, that poor, heart-broken girl! I never see Dick Moore but I want to run a knife clean through him."
Miss Cornelia wiped her eyes again and having relieved her feelings by her blood-thirsty wish, took up her tale.

No comments: