Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kahlo Fulang Chang and I painting

Kahlo Fulang Chang and I painting
Kahlo Girl with Death Mask painting
Kahlo Henry Ford Hospital painting
Kahlo Itzcuintli Dog wit Me painting
that is -- `Take care of the sense, and the sounds will take care of themselves.' "
"How fond she is of finding morals in things!" Alice thought to herself.
"I daresay you're wondering why I don't put my arm round your waist," the Duchess said after a pause: "the reason is, that I'm doubtful about the temper of your flamingo. Shall I try the experiment?"
"He might bite," Alice cautiously replied, not feeling at all anxious to have the experiment tried.
"Very true," said the Duchess : "flamingoes and mustard both bite. And the moral of that is -- `Birds of a feather flock together.'"
"Only mustard isn't a bird," ALice remarked.
"Right, as usual," said the Duchess: "what a clear way you have of putting things!"
"It's a mineral, I think," said Alice.
"Of course it is," said the Duchess, who seemed ready to agree to everything that Alice said; "there's a large mustard-mine near here. And the moral of that is -- `The more there is of mine, the less there is of yours.' "
"Oh, I know!" exclaimed Alice, who had not

No comments: