Tuesday, March 11, 2008

canvas painting

canvas painting
animal painting
painting in oil
oil painting for sale
Is the fool drunk?' asked Mr Heathcliff. `Hareton, is it you he's finding fault with?'
`I've pulled up two or three bushes,' replied the young man; `but I'm going to set `em again.'
`And why have you pulled them up?' said the master. Catherine unwisely put in her tongue.
"We wanted to plant some flowers there,' she cried. `I'm the only person to blame, for I wished him to do it.'
oil paintings
`And who the devil gave you leave to touch a stick about the place?' demanded her father-in-law, much surprised. `And who ordered you to obey her?' he added, turning to Hareton.
The latter was speechless; his cousin replied:
`You shouldn't grudge a few yards of earth for me to ornament, when you have taken all my land!'
`Your land, insolent slut! You never had any,' said Heathcliff.

No comments: