Thursday, February 21, 2008

leonardo da vinci mona lisa

leonardo da vinci mona lisa
da vinci painting
mona lisa painting
thomas kinkade painting
Mr Linton walked to a window on the other side of the room that overlooked the court. He unfastened it and leant out. I suppose they were below, for he exclaimed quickly--`Don't stand there, love! Bring the person in, if it be anyone particular.' Ere long I heard the click of the latch, and Catherine flew upstairs, breathless and wild; too excited to show gladness: indeed, by her face, you would rather have surmised an awful calamity.
oil paintings
`Oh, Edgar, Edgar!' she panted, flinging her arms round his neck. `Oh Edgar, darling! Heathcliff's come back-he is!' And she tightened her embrace to a squeeze.
`Well, well,' cried her husband crossly, `don't strangle me for that! He never struck me as such a marvellous treasure. There is no need to be frantic!'
`I know you didn't like him,' she answered, repressing a little the intensity of her delight. `Yet, for my sake, you must be friends now. Shall I tell him to come up?'
`Here?' he said, `into the parlour?'
`Where else?' she asked.

No comments: