Tuesday, January 22, 2008

original oil painting

original oil painting
flower oil painting
wholesale oil painting
China oil paintings
¡¡¡¡My Dearest Margaret - I Can no longer restrain my passion and must know my fate before I return. I dare not tell your parents yet, but I think they would consent if they knew that we adore one another. Mr. Laurence will help me to some good place, and then, my sweet girl, you will make me happy. I implore you to say nothing to your family yet, but to send one word of hope through Laurie to ¡¡¡¡Your devoted John. ¡¡¡¡`Oh, the little villain! that's the
oil painting
way he meant to pay me for keeping my word to Mother. I'll give him a hearty scolding, and bring him over to beg pardon,' cried Jo, burning to execute immediate justice. But her mother held her back, saying, with a look she seldom wore: `Stop, Jo, you must clear yourself first. You have played so many pranks, that I am afraid you have had a hand in this.' ¡¡¡¡`On my word, Mother, I haven't! I never saw that note before, and I don't know anything about it, as true as I live!' said Jo, so earnestly that they believed her. `If I had taken a part in it I'd have done it better than this, and have written a sensible note. I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

China oil paintings"