Sunday, January 27, 2008

leonardo da vinci last supper painting

leonardo da vinci last supper painting
leonardo da vinci mona lisa
leonardo da vinci painting
leonardo da vinci the last supper
¡¡¡¡'Not very much,' was his confession. 'I understood quite a good deal of "First Principles," but his "Biology" took the wind out of my sails, and his "Psychology" left me butting around in the doldrums for many a day. I honestly could not understand what he was driving at. I put it down to mental deficiency on my part, but since then I have decided that it was for want of preparation. I had no proper basis. Only Spencer and myself know how hard I hammered.
oil painting
But I did get something out of his "Data of Ethics." There's where I ran across "altruism," and I remember now how it was used.' ¡¡¡¡I wondered what this man could have got from such a work. Spencer I remembered enough to know that altruism was imperative to his ideal of highest conduct. Wolf Larsen evidently had sifted the great philosopher's teachings, rejecting and selecting according to his needs and desires. ¡¡¡¡'What else did you run across?' I asked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci last supper painting"