Sunday, January 27, 2008

Decorative painting

Decorative painting
Famous artist painting
Famous painting
Art Painting
He absurdly insisted upon my addressing him as Mr. Mugridge, and his behavior and carriage were insufferable as he showed me my duties. Besides my work in the cabin, with its four small staterooms, I was supposed to be his assistant in the galley, and my colossal ignorance concerning such things as peeling potatoes or washing greasy pots was a source of unending and sarcastic wonder to him. This was part of the attitude he chose to adopt towar
oil painting
d me; and I confess, before the day was done, that I hated him with more lively feelings than I had ever hated any one in my life before. ¡¡¡¡This first day was made more difficult for me from the fact that the Ghost, under close reefs (terms such as these I did not learn till later), was plunging through what Mr. Mugridge called an ''owlin' sou'easter.' At half-past five, under his directions, I set the table in the cabin, with rough-weather trays in place, and then carried the tea and cooked food down from the galley. ¡¡¡¡'Look sharp or you'll get doused,' was Mr. Mugridge's parting injunction as I left the galley with a big teapot in one hand and in the hollow of the other arm several loaves of fresh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Decorative painting"