Wednesday, January 23, 2008

art painting picture

art painting picture
wall art painting
fantasy art painting
Her own gentle voice speaking from the other end of the room, which was a very long one, told them that she was on the sofa. Mrs. Norris began scolding. ¡¡¡¡ "That is a very foolish trick, Fanny, to be idling away all the evening upon a sofa. Why cannot you come and sit here, and employ yourself as _we_ do? If you have no work of your own, I can supply you from the poor basket. There is all the new calico, that was bought last week, not touched yet. I am sure I
oil painting
almost broke my back by cutting it out. You should learn to think of other people; and, take my word for it, it is a shocking trick for a young person to be always lolling upon a sofa." ¡¡¡¡ Before half this was said, Fanny was returned to her seat at the table, and had taken up her work again; and Julia, who was in high good-humour, from the pleasures of the day, did her the justice of exclaiming, "I must say, ma'am, that Fanny is as little upon the sofa as anybody in the house." ¡¡¡¡ "Fanny," said Edmund, after looking at her attentively, "I am sure you have the headache." ¡¡¡¡ She could not deny it, but said it was not very bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

art painting picture"