Wednesday, December 26, 2007

mona lisa painting

mona lisa painting
mona lisa smile
thomas kinkade gallery
thomas kinkade painting
hearing from my aunt that I should sometimes come over on a Saturday, and that he could sometimes come and see me on a Wednesday, he revived; and vowed to make another kite for those occasions, of proportions greatly surpassing the present one. In the morning he was downhearted again, and would have sustained himself by giving me all the money he had in his possession, gold and silver too, if my aunt had not interposed, and limited the gift to five shillings, which, at his earnest petition, were afterwards increased to ten. We parted at the garden-gate in a most affectionate manner, and Mr. Dick did not go into the house until my aunt had driven me out of sight of it. ¡¡¡¡My aunt, who was perfectly indifferent to public opinion, drove the grey pony through Dover
oil painting
in a masterly manner; sitting high and stiff like a state coachman, keeping a steady eye upon him wherever he went, and making a point of not letting him have his own way in any respect. When we came into the country road, she permitted him to relax a little, however; and looking at me down in a valley of cushion by her side, asked me whether I was happy? ¡¡¡¡'Very happy indeed, thank you, aunt,' I said. ¡¡¡¡She was much gratified; and both her hands being occupied, patted me on the head with her whip. ¡¡¡¡'Is it a large school, aunt?' I asked. ¡¡¡¡'Why, I don't know,' said my aunt. 'We are going to Mr. Wickfield's first.' ¡¡¡¡'Does he keep a school?' I asked. ¡¡¡¡'No, Trot,' said my aunt. 'He keeps an office.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mona lisa painting

Anonymous said...

thomas kinkade painting
ytrytryt