Sunday, December 30, 2007

jesus christ on the cross

jesus christ on the cross
klimt painting the kiss
leonardo da vinci self portrait
Madonna Litta
¡¡¡¡'Then I will drink,' said Mr. Micawber, 'if my friend Copperfield will permit me to take that social liberty, to the days when my friend Copperfield and myself were younger, and fought our way in the world side by side. I may say, of myself and Copperfield, in words we have sung together before now, that ¡¡¡¡ We twa hae run about the braes And pu'd the gowans' fine ¡¡¡¡ - in a figurative point of view - on several occasions. I am not exactly aware,' said Mr. Micawber, with the old roll
oil painting
in his voice, and the old indescribable air of saying something genteel, 'what gowans may be, but I have no doubt that Copperfield and myself would frequently have taken a pull at them, if it had been feasible.' ¡¡¡¡Mr. Micawber, at the then present moment, took a pull at his punch. So we all did: Traddles evidently lost in wondering at what distant time Mr. Micawber and I could have been comrades in the battle of the world. ¡¡¡¡'Ahem!' said Mr. Micawber, clearing his throat, and warming with the punch and with the fire. 'My dear, another glass?' ¡¡¡¡Mrs. Micawber said it must be very little; but we couldn't allow that, so it was a glassful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jesus christ on the cross

Anonymous said...

jesus christ on the cross
ytyrttyt