Tuesday, November 27, 2007

western art painting

western art painting
realism art painting
abstract acrylic painting
abstract seascape painting
¡¡¡¡She took these reproaches in their bulk simply, not in their particulars; he did not love her as he had loved her hitherto, and to all else she was indifferent. ¡¡¡¡They wandered on again in silence. It was said afterwards that a cottager of Wellbridge, who went out late that night for a doctor, met two lovers in the pastures, walking very slowly, without converse, one behind the other, as in a funeral procession, and the glimpse that he obtained of their faces seemed to denote that they were anxious and sad. Returning later, he passed them again in the same field, progressing just as slowly, and as regardless of the hour and of the cheerless night as before. It was only on account of his preoccupation with his own affairs, and the illness in his house, that he did not bear in mind the curious incident, which, however, he recalled a long while after. ¡¡¡¡During the interval of the cottager's going and coming, she had said to her husband-- ¡¡¡¡`I don't see how I can help being the cause of much misery to you all your life. The river is down there. I can put an end to myself in it. I am not afraid.' ¡¡¡¡`I don't wish to add murder to my other follies,' he said. ¡¡¡¡`I will leave something to show that I did it myself - on account of my shame. They will not blame you then.' ¡¡¡¡`Don't speak so absurdly - I wish not to hear it. It is nonsense to have such thoughts in this kind of case, which is rather one for satirical laughter than for tragedy. You don't in the least understand the quality of the mishap. It would be viewed in the light of a joke by nine-tenths of the world if it were known. Please oblige me by returning to the house, and going to bed.' ¡¡¡¡`I will,' said she dutifully.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fine art painting for sale

Anonymous said...

western art painting

Anonymous said...

western art painting
jgjghhj